Revamping Government through Digital Transformation
at its Best
Implementing eGovernment successfully.
IT projects in the administrative environment are complex projects that involve numerous risks and process and organisational challenges. We are already supporting digital change with support in the areas of business analysis, architecture, quality assurance and security. We convince with many years of experience and methodological and technical know-how. Dozens of successful projects are proof of our competence.
For more than ten years, the Confederation, the cantons and communes have been driving the digitalisation of government services and services. The electronic channel is to be made so attractive that it becomes the first choice for the population and the economy.
Citizens, media and politicians usually take a critical look at the various projects. The political, organisational and last but not least the technical challenges are numerous:
- Cooperation between the Confederation and the cantons
- Cooperation between different departments and offices
- Interaction of systems of different states
- Growing together and/or exchanging data between different systems
- Modernisation and/or replacement of existing systems
- Numerous stakeholders and project participants
- Lack of acceptance among users
On the way to project success, these and other challenges often jeopardize compliance with the time, financial and content framework conditions.
- the necessary tools (HERMES; Methodology depending on the role, e.g. IREB, ISTQB, TOGAF, etc.; agile methods) and be able to apply them in practice;
- understand the customer’s business as quickly as possible;
- aiming for a high quality of our work results in a strategy-oriented manner and on the basis of solid data,
- the use and operation of innovative IT technologies in a consistent and process-oriented manner.
- We see ourselves as a team player – both internally and in the respective customer teams. Where the general conditions allow this, we are in customer service as a team and let ourselves be measured by the delivery results.
- For us, the focus of the projects is on people (acceptance management). We are convinced that it is essential for the success of a project to inspire future users and stakeholders, to contribute their needs and to attract them to the upcoming changes. We take this into account regardless of the role we play.
- Of course, we are at the long-term side of our customers as partners!
Rely on us! Our experience and know-how will help you to bring your project to a successful conclusion.
We support you in the short and/or long term with manpower, know-how, expertise and motivation. We fit seamlessly into your team. Depending on the project size and requirements, we also provide individuals with well-rehearsed teams from different disciplines for your project, either on site or with our own infrastructure at the e3 site.
Around 20 current framework contracts in the federal environment, countless successful projects and satisfied customers confirm our approach. Of course, you can also benefit from experience that we have gained in projects similar to yours. Come to us, we look forward to accompanying the digital transformation of your institution.
Alexander Faber began his studies at the Technical University of Stuttgart in 1994 and completed this four years later with a bachelor’s degree. He has been working at e3 AG for ten years. As Head of Consulting, Alexander Faber is your contact for all projects in the field of eGovernment. He is well versed in the procurement and project implementation of smaller and larger projects and will be happy to advise you.
Contact our experts
You are not logged in. Sign up to get in touch with our experts: